Calculus made easy :—– http://www.gutenberg.org/files/33283/33283-pdf.pdf
Practical approach to Algorithms Books suggested by Arvind Sir. in Webinar.
1) Grokking Algorithms by Aditya Bhargava.
2) Computer Science Distilled.
3) Craking the coding Interview by…[Read more]
Choosing the right tool can make you much more productive. Here are 10 awesome open-source tools for machine learning and data science that I discovered recently.
1. JAX: creating and training models
2. jupytext: Jupyter notebooks as readable, editable documents
3. Streamlit: creating ML apps
4. excalidraw: virtual whiteboard for hand-drawn…[Read more]