https://github.com/ieee8023/covid-chestxray-dataset COVID Datasets.
The Matrix Calculus You Need For Deep Learning
Peter Norvig Book AI and Modern Approaches ( Day1) :-
What is AI?
A system is said to have AI if it does have the following properties.
1) Systems that think like Humans :-
Example like automations of activities like Decision making, Problem solving…[Read more]
How to use Google Collab Free GPU For your Deep Learning algorithms and data sets Training >-
Create your own video streaming server with Linux https://opensource.com/article/19/1/basic-live-video-streaming-server
You can find this book here :- https://www.pdfdrive.com/john-v-guttag-d98386226.html
You can also read or refer any such books in the Google books but cannot download :-…[Read more]
Train a New Language Model Using Transformers and Tokenizers. https://huggingface.co/blog/how-to-train
Top 5 Data-Engineering tools.
1) Prefect :- It is a data-pipeline manager.
2) Dask :- It is a Python library for parallel computing. It is lightweight and fast.
3) DVC :- Data version control, this is a git for data.
4) Great Expectations :- This Python libraries allows to declare rules to which you expect certain datasets and also validate…[Read more]
Very nice ML course from “Yoshua Bengio” https://korbit.ai/
Stanford Speech and Language processing :- https://web.stanford.edu/~jurafsky/slp3/?fbclid=IwAR2E5UzuV8TjXOtooTZhwo4MuJVwFdrTQHRPXcIFejgKoI5ewyZEMxEShvM